BLUELINE is one of the leading Real Estate Agencies on the Costa Blanca. We manage the property directly from the owners, offering you a secure accommodation.
TOURIST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
The accommodation must be left in the initial conditions. Remember that the guests are responsible for the property during their stay, and they are required to report any damage and can be held responsable if any damage is caused to the property.
*Guests must provide a credit card at the beginning of their accommodation*
to ensure your fulfillment with this contract, authorizing to charge any
damages that the property may suffer during your stay, only those that the
tenant can be accountable for (including the costs involved for the loss of
keys that involve changing thelock).Any defect or damage found at the property
during the stay should be notified to us as quick as possible.
BLUELINE accepts no responsibility for valuables that customers leave in the apartments.
The guests must inform in advance of their arrival time.
The check in to the accommodations will be made from 17.00 on the day of arrival; in order to condition the accommodation for your stay.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 20:30 pm and on
Saturdays between 10:30 am and 13:00 pm. Guests expecting to arrive outside
the office hours must first inform in advance to receive
instructions for key collection.You can get the keys from the keys holder placed outside of our office (out of the office hours) following our instructions or we can offer you our "late check in service" (in that case be advised of an extra charge of 75,00 € for a check in service after 10 p.m. and from 12 a.m. onwards 150,00 €).
The departure and return of keys will be in our offices, at most, at 10.00 am on departure day.
The accommodation must be returned in the same condition of order and within a normal level of use and decorum (including appliances, terraces, garden and barbecue). Otherwise, it would incur additional cleaning charges:
* Apartments & Townhouses:
1 Bedroom 45.00 €
2 Bedrooms 60.00 €
3 Bedrooms 75.00 €
4 Bedrooms 90.00 €
* Villas 150.00 €
If the guests plan to leave early on departure day, they must pass the instructions.
- The price includes cleaning of the property before arrival date. - The price includes the supply of bed and bathroom linen at the entrance to each accommodation guests (respecting the customer max per property).
- Living standards and use are regulated by the general law and Spanish
specifically in the “Ley de Propiedad Horizontal, Decreto de apartamentos
turísticos del Gobierno Valenciano y los Estatutos particulares de la
Comunidad de Propietarios de cada edificio”.
- No accommodations can be occupied by more people than the capacity indicated.
- The tenants must respect energy saving, making sure doors and windows closed when air conditioning is turned on and turned off when you leave the premises, as well as all lights when customers are outside the apartment. - You may not have glass objects in the pool area. Must respect at all times the standards of hygiene in the pool, as well as schedules to be able to use the pool.
- You must respect the basic rules of dress, behavior and civility in public areas of the complex, you also must respect the right of your neighbors to rest. You may not enter the hallway of the building nor the lifts with wet feet.
- The furniture and household accommodation can not be drawn from it. If the apartment provides parking facilities, you can only park one vehicle in the communal areas per property.
***The breach of any of these rules will be grounds for termination of lease***
BLUELINE reserves the right to change your accommodation booking to another with an equivalent standard, in case that unforeseen circumstances were given.